Being a puppy is one of the most important stages of a dog’s life.
Puppy Preschool is a 5 week training course offered for puppies aged between 10 to 16 weeks who have had two puppy vaccinations. Enrolling in Puppy Preschool is an excellent starting point for new puppy owners, providing you with:
- the skills to train your dog and develop a better understanding of puppies and their behaviour;
- help to develop important puppy socialisation skills;
- nurture the bond you are establishing with your puppy; and
- guidance on how to help your new puppy become a happy healthy member of your family.
COST: $180 for the 5 week program
CLASSES: Tuesday & Thursday evenings at Pet Medical Muswellbrook; 2 sessions available per evening
WEEK 1: Introduction & Information Evening (Puppies are not needed for Week 1)
WEEK 2 – WEEK 5: Hands on interactive positive training where you will learn to teach your dog basic canine manners
WEEK 5: Graduation
THINGS TO BRING:
- Happy positive attitude to learn
- Flat collar/harness & lead (No check chains or retractable leads)
- A hungry puppy, no food or dinner before class
- Lots of tasty treats to use in class – devon, cabanossi or cheese. Not their normal biscuits
Our classes are run by qualified Puppy Preschool Instructor and Vet Nurse, Bec Kiem who has completed her Puppy Class Instructors Course with renowned dog trainer Vicki Austin CPDT – KA and has been running this program for Pet Medical for over 5 years. Nicole Large Vet Nurse Cert IV & Puppy Preschool Instructor also runs the classes.
Expression of Interest – Puppy Preschool
Fill out the Expression of Interest form above or call the Muswellbrook clinic – 6541 1555 to enquire further.