Current Advertised Positions
SMALL ANIMAL VETERINARIAN – Upper Hunter, NSW Australia
- Individually tailored role to meet your needs
- Diverse options including small animal surgery, medicine, consulting, emergency care.
- Flexible and friendly environment.
The mission of Pet Medical is to provide outstanding care for pets and their families, always. As committed professionals we work responsibly to achieve a successful outcome for your pet. Our veterinarians and qualified nursing team care deeply about their work and the animals they treat. We understand that each pet is a friend and companion to the client, and that trust and responsible action is at the core of our mission to help you maintain your animal’s health.
Pet Medical actively promotes organisations and activities that improve the wellbeing and lifestyle of both pets and their owners.
This role can be designed to fit your lifestyle and professional needs. We can offer a large and varied caseload in our surgery, hospital, consults and emergency care for you to shine in the areas you love or to develop new skills in an area of interest. We are Cat Friendly Gold and Silver accredited clinics with a permanent vet having special interest in feline medicine. We are also proudly certified as Low Stress Handling clinics.
The people at Pet Medical are empathic, caring, kind and thoughtful. We embrace change with a positive “can do “attitude. We want our people to be the best they can be and maximize their potential.
Skills and experience
We are looking for an experienced small animal Veterinarian, someone seeking a career change or is wanting to pursue a specific area of interest. We have successfully welcomed people from all backgrounds into our team.
- We can offer flexible working arrangements and part time hours if requested
- Entitlements for professional development and ongoing education
- Support and mentoring from 6 veterinarians with a variety of skills and experience
- Well managed and supported afterhours roster.
- Financial support for relocation to the area
- Overseas applicants considered
- On-site manager, IT, HR and Marketing support.
If you have any questions regarding this role please call Anna Burke on + 61 2 6545 1333 or wish to apply, please send your CV and cover letter to HR@sconeequine.com.au